The only new scag 72 walk behind in country

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jeclark609, Feb 22, 2013.

1. jeclark609

jeclark609 LawnSite Member

brand new with full factory warranty scag 72 walk behind
    a real mans mower !!!!
    this mower is amazing i have 7 of my own
    last one from scag factory
    be the only in town mowing 20% faster than any 61 walk behind ever will
    this machine has awesome air flow and unsurpassed cut
    will put up against any hydro walk behind on market, eats leaf , suck no more !! dust em!!
    kohler 21hp 72 scag walk behind
    very maneuverable and quick
    out mow the competition
    only way to male more money is to be more efficient
    well here you go efficiency at its max
    they don't make em better than this folks
    These havent been assembled by scag since early 2000s
    we built using last remaining 72 decks in the country
    can ship
    call 3174147708
    pics upon request as am having trouble uploading

8650.00 financing available

2. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Any pics?....

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Can these mowers be looked at:waving:

4. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

So you built it using last 72" decks in the country but it is under Scag factory warranty? Little confused here. Can you please explain?

5. jeclark609

Text me for pics
    Mower can be seen by appointment
    We are factory SCAG dealer mower was assembled as is any other walk behind in our shop, comes in crate. We put together am keeping one and the other for sale doesn't matter which one I keep have one assemble one in crate. New tractor new deck new SCAG! Full warranty from SCAG! Deck and tractor always come separate on large frame units so the tractor is new model deck nos , very very limited time offer won't last long got almost 10k for last one I Sold
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

We don't use walk behinds but their are several name brand mower companies where you can buy ride on 72" mowers with 30+ horsepower for under $10,000, sounds like to me your price gouging which is illegal!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

How is that price gouging? That is near market value for a brand new machine of this scale. Not to mention, price gouging laws wouldn't even apply here.

The only thing I question about this is... a 21 HP engine powering a 72" deck?

8. jeclark609

Not anywhere near gouging at this price!!!! A 61 SCAG is 7750 and this is more metal!! Look up how prices go when you upgrade decks! This is as close to what the cost would be if offered in the current line up and you can't find one! That's worth something! I Love how people who don't use walk behinds have such opinion in comparing apples to oranges! A mid mount is nothing like a walk behind this thing will do hills that would make you piss yourself! Seems like some of us are already dumb enough to piss themselves!! He your not interested or under educated don't post in my thread! Price isdfair and firm it's a once in a lifetime deal, I guarantee you won't find another one new with warranty any where,, thanks Tyler Yes the 21 sounds too small but we've never had any power issues. Though we always replace with larger when they give. I have a 31 kohler on mine now! It's awesome! I also have an older mower with several thousand hours which still runs the original 21, text for pic
    Don't miss out
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. jeclark609

You get what you pay for! This is SCAG not the under 10 72 with 31 lesser of a machine that you speak of!
    If you only go by deck size engine size price then your making uneducated decision on a machine! All quality components cost money! If your saving it in cost you lose in quality! Real crews count on the best! We run our own outfit and this machine is the hub of our line up! Bet I'm more productive and make exponentially less mess and tire damage with my machine! You can't charge more so you gotta be faster to make more cash! Do your research! SCAG is the best out there!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have to agree, Scags are second to none. Probably the heaviest, best-built machine going. Not to mention, they've been around forever, unlike many of these wannabe commercials like "Big Dawg" or "Bad Boy" or "Encore" and all that shizzazz