The Payment Must Be Killing Him

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MMLawn, Apr 6, 2006.

1. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I saw a mowjoe out today when I was on the way home. He was pulling a 5x8 mostly wooden homemade trailer with of course his Murray 42" lawn tractor and Murray 21" and curved shaft weedeater. He had a hand painted LCO "sign" on the trailer and was even driving with is Peltors still on his head....................BUT.................................................................

he was pulling this contraption with a Lincoln Navigator.......must be having a hard time making the payment from just his "day job" I guess :dizzy: .........................a Lincoln.....that's one high classed mowjoe :laugh:

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Now that's funny. it takes all kinds dosen't it!!!:dizzy:

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

All he needed was some "spinners" and that would have been one "Pimped out" mowjoe mobile...... :laugh:

4. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

This past winter a guy was cruising around with a Blizzard plow on his Cadillac Esclade.:laugh:

5. old dog 80

old dog 80 LawnSite Member

A couple weeks back I saw an older Caddy Eldorado on a four wheel drive
    chassis.Maybe I should buy that to pull my mower trailer?

6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Last year I saw a guy pulling a Home Cheapo JD rider with his Lexus SUV. Haven't seen him this year, yet.

7. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

In some of the mobile home parks that the company I work for services, there are some residents that own BMW's, Lexus', Mercedes', etc. I always joke with the guys that it must have been a toss up for them, get the car or the house, and they opted for the $60,000 car and ended up in a trailer park, excuse me, mobile home park...whatever you call them, you're toast in a tornado! Sorry, I'm rambling now...

8. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Pictures Mike, pictures!!

You need to start carrying your camera around :clapping:

9. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

we all need to keep a camera for such special events..

10. Elite Lawn Care

Elite Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I see allot of that here in my area. I am starting to get customers that are calling me because they don't like the "swirlies" that their lawns get from the service. I would rather show up with top end equipment and a cheap truck (of which I actually do -classic retro 78 chevy) than a high end truck and cheap equipment. people who do do not realize that they give professionals a bad name as in over charging and under servicing.