The PLM Truck!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ParkerLM, Oct 17, 2006.

1. ParkerLM

ParkerLM LawnSite Member

Here is my ride!

truck 0011.jpg

2. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

great looking rig i also like to keep everything under cover.

3. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

That looks great. Must be nice, not having to pull a trailer.

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

i always liked the landscape body like that....my only issue what the heigh of the box in some cases they seem just too tall....But the only downfall is debris clean up and such, you need a second vehicle and you can't do more things at thge same stop...Ie cut grass, and trim shrubs ont he same day... I guess you can, but then you need bag it and cary it around all day....

Not knocking, but could you have gotten your phone number any larger....It seems to just dominate the side of the truck more than the name of the company..

5. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig, does it have a side door on the passenger side? Also, what is the tail swing like with the ramp body extending past the van body?
    You have a nice rolling billboard. I am thinking about getting 1 or 2 of those this winter.

6. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

do you have any provisions for hooking a trailer up if you needed???

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

how many and what mowers can you get in there

8. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

no pics of the inside?

9. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

great looking set up. can we see some pics of the inside??? i would love to have one of those trucks. Seems like a great idea. never unloading at the end of the day. You could have a rolling work shop in the back too with air compressor and everything. seems like a no brainer. where did you get the ramp??? show us some pics. thanks.

NEIL

10. ParkerLM

ParkerLM LawnSite Member

Thanks for the comments. Dfor >Yeah it is very nice not towing a trailer. I will never go back to a trailer unless I have to.