the Quick 44 release date?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jdlawn, Apr 4, 2007.

1. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

i have been researching the quick 36 and BOP and i think i am going to go with there new Quick 44. I want a bigger mower than i have now (33") But i have a question. they make it sound like the quick 44 hasn't accutally been released, and will do so on the 15th. So my question is, if i order one today will it be shipped on the 15th or will they start making it on the 15th?

2. puddin' pie

puddin' pie LawnSite Member

if its a release date, they should be shipping out on the date. on the floor in 4-5 days. you should ask (better)QUICK, i think they have a post page here.

3. nick-bigfootlawn

nick-bigfootlawn LawnSite Member

I've been told later than the 15th, more like late April. I believe they have them built but are waiting for a part.

4. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

hey nick i was wondering if the quick 36 is a really as good as people make it to be on this site? I was convinced by all the talk and will prolly get the 44. I just want to know the pros and cons of your Quick 36? Does it run good on hills? Does it have enough power? is the cut good? Does it clog up in tall grass or wet grass? Any info would be great. Thanks in advance!

5. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

It is a single hydro so it is not meant for steep slopes.
    The cut is great.
    Plenty of power.
    Does not clog up due to all the power!

I will be adding a 44" sometime this season.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

jdlawn -- I see you have a Billy Goat 33" WB, so do I ... are you looking to trade that for the Q-36 ? If so, why ? Are you dissatisfied with the Billy Goat 33" for some reason ?

7. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

No, i love my billy goat. I am just looking to expand and hire some help. Plus i have a commersial job and i really need another mower. How do you like your billy goat wb and your billy goat high wheel?

8. nick-bigfootlawn

nick-bigfootlawn LawnSite Member

jd, mine just came in today from Roadway, so I have no idea yet, but from Buckeye Mowing, he says he really likes it (he bought a 36, and now is buying Quick 44), so they've got to be good.

9. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

so your quick 44 came in today?

10. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks ! Did you get your 44 ??