the reason i mow

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tat900, Mar 7, 2006.

1. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

better than my reason....

the reason i mow is b.c i have a girlfriend who wants me to take her out all the time:dizzy:

3. tat900

lol thats a good reason too

4. keepoffthegrass

keepoffthegrass LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

is that an outlaw dirt track car? That is nice and clean, wonder how long you can keep it like that. Nice race car man. ------Korey

5. tat900

imca modified they dont stay that nice around here for long but i do keep it nicer than others maybe next year i can get a lawnsite sponsorship

6. Team Lawn Care

Team Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I raced an IMCA modified up until last year. the competition around here is tough. My home track is Nebraska Raceway Park, formerly I-80 raceway, and the fairgrounds in Harlan Iowa. Is that a pro, dirtworks chasis? I ran a pro and liked it alot. We switched to a jet mod the last year, very easy to set up and very fast. Good luck!

7. tat900

its a grt this is my first year racing a car i race atv's oval track for a couple years and i crewed for my girlfriends dad for 2 years but its a ddicting sport

8. Team Lawn Care

Team Lawn Care LawnSite Member

You are going to have a great time with that car. Good luck and fill me in on your success...

9. tat900

well all i hope is to keep it one piece my buddy already put his on his lid at a practice day

10. tat900

team do you still race and did you ever go to boone for the supernationals im gonna try to go this year but i hate imca and like to run outlaw races here we lost 3 tracks that were imca sacntion. and the new imca hossiers are the biggest pieces of junk i have ever seen