The reason I visit this site (My .02)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CS Lawns, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

The reson I visit this site and spend many hours searching thru the threads is because I want my small one man show to grow. I pay taxes, I am insured and have met all the requirements my city requires for my type of business. This site is loaded with tons of useful information that I can use now or I will use later.

There is no reson for people to get so defensive or argue over comments made by me or others, everybody has a differant way of doing things.

Thank you to all the members you are willing to give there free advise and assist the new people in the business.

Sorry just needed to vent could go on but I think I made my Point

As Rodney King said (Can't We All Just Get Along):blob3:

2. HLC

HLC LawnSite Member

xxxxx

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

cs lawns ,not getting in u buisiness,but sounds like u got the right approach except mabe worrying about what others think about u. that aint putting money in your wallet.u the only one
    wins or loses doing it your way,so why should others opinions make any difference. take what helps from the forum and forget anything else. this is making a living ,not a popularity contest.
    good luck an later now.

4. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

CS,

I've got a great Iowa joke...

Just kidding. As awm mentioned, ignore the back biting and fault finding that sometimes happens on this site. There is alot to learn, even if it sometimes seems this is a human nature forum instead of a commercial lawn care forum, you can always pat yourself on the back for restraining from the negativity party.

Im sure when its hot as blazes down there in Iowa you somehow manage to maintain a positive attitude, sometimes it is hotter than blazes in here to.

Good luck

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

oh no, not another one of these venting threads. how many has this been? no man, just kidding. id be glad to offer you my opinion anytime. dont worry about the bickering. just ignore the mean people here if there are any:D

6. Was that after he got his azz whooped?

7. Hookset

Hookset LawnSite Member

As you said in one of your post, your not confrontational. So why are you. Just stay the H#$$ off my turf. Now go vent some more.

8. Hookset

Hookset LawnSite Member

I forgot the little guy.

:blob1: :blob4: :blob3:

9. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Hookset -

Who is confrontational?

YOU ARE thats who!

You start with me in on thread and bring it to another. sorry you got upset about a double wide trailer remark of mine that was a joke which you can't seem to get :confused:

Maybe you should take more time to as you put it (Strive to be the best in your area) then following me around this site with your child like remarks. Or is your area to be a pain in the A$$ cause if it is your about there!

Like I said to you in the last thread, you started it and now I will say it again in bigger type for you ITS OVER

10. TOSLC

TOSLC LawnSite Member

Hey CS, there's an old saying that goes; "Don't argue with ignorate people, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!" Ha! Ha! Ha! Like the others said, enjoy the site, and lets all just have a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.