The Rich get Richer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by PMLAWN, Dec 5, 2005.

1. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I came across this in a real estate investment form that I am on and thought it may help some of the new guys think about education, in this field and any other.

I think it also refers to the mindset of learning to make money work for you by learning more about business and money itself.

The path to wealth is not behind a mower, but by learning (education) the art of leverage. -------- enjoy.

"The largest sector in America makes between $20,000 to $29,000 per year and our poverty level is at around $19,000 per year and this is what they are willing to spend each year on:

Eating out $1,483
    Alcoholic Beverages $247
    Tobacco $324
    Entertainment $1,517

Let's see $3,571

However, the average person is only willing to spend $95 per year on education!

WOW what has more value eating out, alcoholic beverages, tobacco and entertainment or education?

You tell me what you value more! You see if you take a look at folks who make $70,000 plus per year they spend an average of $1,902 per year on education vs folks who make less than $30,000 per year spend $95 per year on education

Don't take my word for it see http://www.bls.gov/cex/csxann03.pdf

I wonder who is the smarter group?

This is why the rich get richer simply because they understand the value of education and time! "

Somewhat eye opening?