The Rig & More

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lawn Enforcer, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Here are the pictures of our rig. We run a 2005 Ram 1500 2wd with a 4.7 V8. Our trailer is a 12x6 Carry-On with racks that we bought or we built. Our main mowers are a 2000 Toro Proline 44" Hydro and a 1998 Dixon 4515B with a 50" deck. We also have a new Craftsman 3 in 1 for boulevards and small areas. We run a new Shindiawa trimmer, an older Echo trimmer and backpack blower, and a Ryobi trimmer. We also have a John Deere edger. Let the comments fly!

Ram 1500lawn care 003.jpg

2. Lawn Enforcer

Some more trailer pics

Ram 1500lawn care 007.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Here's a front view of the trailer- I made the cooler and hand tool rack myself.

Ram 1500lawn care 013.jpg

4. Lawn Enforcer

Here is our 2005 Lesco aerator w/ a 4 hp Honda, very nice machine, paid for itself in one season

Ram 1500lawn care 018.jpg

5. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Setup!! Got A Few questions. First how do you like ur trailer? Next year im going to need a bigger one now that i have a 52in Z and a 54in WB and all the other stuff, my 5x10 just isnt cutting it and i was at TSC earlier and really liked the 7x12 w/rear and side gate. Next how do you like the Toro WB with the T-Bar? I just bought a JD 54in WB with the pistol grips and love the machine to death but down the road am looking to get a Toro 48in T-Bar and just wondering how they handle. Thanks and great looking rig! -Mitch-

6. Lawn Enforcer

Mitch- The trailer is very nice, heavy duty. But the ramps are sort of high and I have problems with loading my mowers sometimes when the deck catches. I am having a friend move the hinges down for me this winter and hopefully it will help. That trailer with a drop axle would be perfect. The Toro T-Bar is in my opinion the best walk-behind controls out there, I just could not use pistol grips, it was too hard on the hands. Toro makes a very good walk-behind mower-by the way did you get your license yet? I get mine in April. I would have to say we are lucky to have dads that help us out until we get our businesses going.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Here's the shop-12x30, brand new. I pay $85 per month with electricity. Kinda messy right now.

Ram 1500lawn care 010.jpg

8. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks For The Response! I think i'll proboably get that trailer next year. No license til 2009 for me, only 13 now but im gonna get a full time helper who can drive next year so i can expand and then mayb have another guy so we can have a three man crew. Thanks! -Mitch-

9. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice setup looks good man keep it up.

10. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

Is it just what we see in the picture?