The Rig & More

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lawn Enforcer, Nov 25, 2006.

1. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

nice looking set up there and that seems like a great price per month on that shop

2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Well, here is the "office." It is just our basement under our townhouse. It also serves as a TV room.

Ram 1500lawn care 024.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Pic number 2:cool:

Ram 1500lawn care 025.jpg

4. Lawn Enforcer

Here is a closer view of our main mower. A 2000 Toro 44" hydro floating deck w/ a Vanguard 16 horse V-twin.

Ram 1500lawn care 005.jpg

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I didn't read all of replies so this may have already been covered but how about better appearance? You're phone # and logo looks a little messy.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Well, I made the sign myself. Painted it. It is my first sign and I will make some more. That one was for practice, the other signs will be better. I will put one on the ramp and one on the side gate. Also, painting small letters on chip board is not easy. I bought better plywood for the other signs.

7. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

do you get many calls from the sign on the trailer or not alot?

thanks nick

8. Lawn Enforcer

I have not gotten any calls because I just made them this winter, never drove around with the signs on the trailer.

9. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

How do the controls on the wb work?

10. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Even if you keep it simple check out a sign shop. You could get what you've got there for prob $50 and you'd have nice crisp edges and no need in painting again. Even then you can add in something to give it a little character.......a tree, some grass and funny look'n guy holding a shovel........something just to wake it up a bit. Play with colors too.