1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

the Rookiemower get to know me pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rookiemower, May 5, 2004.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

heres a recent project at the house, did waynes coating and checker tile, and also built this beefy shoe rack with storage up top

mvc-004s.jpg

2. rookiemower

thats my toilet paper dispenser on the wall the bathroom is right inside the garage door but there is no vanity just a pedistal sink so i made that

3. rookiemower

heres my poker table i built:p, it flips and turms to dinner table. its in the basement:cool:

mvc-002s.jpg

4. rookiemower

another of it flipped:eek: :p ..........................

mvc-005s.jpg

5. rookiemower

heres the armoire i'm currently working at, i made this also built out of cherry

mvc-006s.jpg

6. rookiemower

i'll post more later, alittle about me, i'm 20, live with parents, go to college full time, work another job, plus all types of side jobs, i'm great at fixing anything and can build pretty much anything. i don't know wether to continue to grow my landscaping business or to do something else i love fabrication and welding, and i also love woods (like metal more). most of the tools pictured are mine some are my dads (thats almost none of them) i probaly have twice as much money invested in tools rather than landscape equipment. for me landscaping is partly owning the equipment, thats what i love, anything with a motor. another part is seeing a freshly cut lawn that looks beautiful. thats alittle about me.

7. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

to be only 20yrs old i would say that your wood working skills are excellent...i a little norm abrahm(sp?)...i would love to have a poker table like that...we play every sat night for about 4-6 hrs...great work...

8. Canadian GreenScape

Canadian GreenScape LawnSite Member

Very nice woodworking, I wouldnt know where to start on projects like that. Best of luck with everything.

9. FreshCuts

FreshCuts LawnSite Member

great looking wood work. I do a little my self just not as big of projects. My advice it to grow your Lawn and lanscape biz and do the wood work in the slow months. I have been in the metal fab and machine buisness a long time and I make more money from my lawn service than the Metal buisness. I have trouble getting big buisensses to pay for work I have done in the metal buisness. They just drag out the payment as long as they can. Great looking work.

10. rookiemower

thanks guys!................................