The stork came today.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by slplow, Mar 5, 2002.

1. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

....and out of the show room it came. A bright shinny yellow 26efi walker and in trailer it came home.
    I got the speed up kit and do not think it is touchy at all compared to factory set up on my other walker.Only got to drive it in the driveway for a few mins. I want to thank my wife for #1 putting up with me this winter #2 putting a second walker in my head and letting me buy it, and well all the great work she does in the office(while taking care of our 23 month old).

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

congratuaions . enjoy

3. Looks like the stork came not to long ago also.

Good luck with your new mower.'

I played on one for a bit when I met captdevo in Macomb Il for his show there. Neat little mower.

4. cowman66

cowman66 Banned

way to go on your new "baby" lol have fun with it

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Yea LGF...but tell everyone, you got twins!

6. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I hope this drought goes away so I can make the $$ back fast.. All ready some towns around me have water bands.

7. kerr lawn

kerr lawn LawnSite Member

scott congrats on twins!!
    have fun
    i used to work for a guy that love scag, bought a turf tiger and i saw him mowing one day. I stopped and he said he got this and his wife got a new cermaic kitchen floor. LOL

I love that feeling on bring home a new mower, have done it the last 4 yrs, but it won't happen this year, because of money. I need to pay for insurance, truck, and my toro 26 efit 72" that i got last year. The feeling is like no other that I have every felt.
    You think your all that with that great new mower that would run circles around any mower up and down your street. LOL

catch ya all later
    peace
    bryan

8. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Don't they just smell great when they are new? :D

Congratulations on your new baby! I hope it makes you lots of moolah!

9. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

congrats and good luck!

10. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

congrats ,have a great season!