the stupidist or worst thing you've done !

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassworks, Jan 15, 2003.

1. grassworks

grassworks LawnSite Member

reading RodFathers post on a different topic made me think about the time it was raining and I pulled off and left the Trailor gate down...... for over a mile.( could not hear it ! wet pavement and Radio ) worst thing about it is I had 2 others with me !
    Then there was the time I tore off the customers Cadillac door mirror ( yeah the real nice one with a defroster built in ) with mower bagger (right a christmas time, man that hurt).

Had one of my employee's get stuck on top of a 3 story roof while cleaning gutters , he got scared and layed down flat and grabbed on like a cat for about 2 hours. Took quite abit of psychology to get him down.
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

put tye wrong trailer ball size on and lost a trailer down the road because of it. Lucky nobody was behind or in front of me.
  3. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

About 3 years ago , I was going to buy a stock with an extra win fall , messed arround and bought some bonds . Well, had I bought that stock I would have netted over 1 mill. :(
  4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Been there, done that!
  5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Ah, give me a chance... I am sure I can come up with one...LOL
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Good one my NE friend
  8. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

One day I was using a riding mower I thought I could get up the hill, I had done it many times before, this time it wasn't the same. I got 3/4 the way up and the wheels slipped I turned off the blades and jumped off the mower right as it tryed to hit me (blades still spining) luckly there was a porch @ the bottom of the hill or the garage would have been history.
  9. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Got into an argument with a firefighter about how they should run there hoses.:eek:
  10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Got eyes poked because I did not put on safety glasses....twice.