1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The Synergy from permagreen?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by touchofpride, Apr 17, 2007.

1. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

Anybody try one of these out yet? Wanted to hear some feedback before investment in one, I do a lot of small residentials and granular + a spray application from my spreader would be great.

2. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Haven't used one, but there are guys near me that do. I think i can see myself getting the synergy or the one shot in the future.

3. FBC Turf Solutions

FBC Turf Solutions LawnSite Member

I bought one for the start of this season. I used it to apply pre-emergent in backyards that I can't fit the z-spray. I love it!!!!! 5,000,000 sq. ft. and didn't drag one hose. :clapping:

4. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

i have used it but i think it needs to be tweaked a bit so the wheel doesnt slip and give u incosistent pressure.

5. Stonewall

Stonewall LawnSite Senior Member

I've had a little problem with the wheel slipping. Yesterday I realized that the nozzle was slightly turned to the left and was getting some spray on the wheel. After I adjusted it, it has stopped slipping so far.

I don't do many applications and the Synergy works well for me. I would definitely buy one again if I had to.

6. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

How good of a kill did you get considering the low output? I would love one but want to make sure it is effective and not missing weeds.

7. Stonewall

Stonewall LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty good, but I've never used a tank/hose to compare it.

8. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Same as stonewall i have only used the synergy and my PG

9. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Just put one on one of my pushers. We shall see. Definately makes the whole thing noticeably heavier.

10. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

You will get good weed-control if you have the mix right. your spraying the same amount of herbicide per K, just less water.