The Take has landed

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by tbi, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tbi

tbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

It only took two months to get a new one but the finally dropped it off yesterday. So far the only complaint is the door rattles a bit and they only sent a 76" bucket instead of the 80".
    It's a pushing mf'r and after we get used to the smooth effortless controls I imagine the production will rise. For such a simple machine it sure does show how Bobcat is still in the stone age.
    [​IMG]

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Nice. :usflag:

How big is that hydroseeder?

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Oh baby that is a fine looking mamajamma, did you get the fully loaded model with hydraulic Q/A and radio too?

4. tbi

tbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

The seeder is a 900 gallon unit.

It has a radio as far as a hyd Q/A I'm cluless on what it is.

5. bobcat_ron

You have it, the hydraulic cylinder behind the bucket, makes you lazier.

There's an over ride switch on the top of the hydraulic quick couplers on the loader, the hoses from the attachment have to be disconnected before the hydraulic Q/A will work, but you can fiddle around with it.

6. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

Nice Purchase. These days, it would be nice to pick up another line to sell. Take would be one of them. Dealers here in Fl. come and go.

Tbi, Why is Bobcat stone aged compared to Take??

7. bobcat_ron

Rowing oars and foot pedals is my guess, and all the crap in the cabs is my guess.

8. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

What is the weight of that machine that is one big CTL.

9. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

That the only bad thing about the roll up door is it rattles. Other then that get the hell out of its way!:weightlifter:

Nice machine!

10. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

The customer can get joystick controls if they don't feel like having a workout with the oars. I have had some older customers like the SJC controls because its easier on there joints.

As far as the cabs being stone age. 5" LCD panels is far from it. I think it just comes down to the customers being stone age.