The Tank Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wriken, Apr 27, 2004.

1. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work, nice looking stripes !

2. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

The lesco and the CUB are the same unit basically like stated above. I use lesco parts for my Cub Tank. Lesco is a cheaper priced machine and parts are cheaper, especially where Im from. Love em both.

3. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice looking stripes! I wish my new Tank M48 cut like that. I need to figure out why it doesnt cut that well.

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

it was in a song and crap i hated that song thats all i know about it.BTW awesome stripes.

5. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

woop there it is iight............

6. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I believe the youngster's got it right.

"Whoop there it is, whoops there it is" Is how the song goes."

Im taking it back to the old school, cuz im an old fool whos so cool,

something something somthing.

Upside down and inside out, im about to show all you folks what its all about...

God its sad i know that song.

AND NICE STRIPES

7. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

Wow those are some sollid stripes!

btw, what is T/G fert? is N...nitrogen?

8. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

PROSTREET:
    do you have the commercial cub cadet tank 48"? If it is the Fabricated deck it should have the rollers on the back of the deck frame with anti-scalping wheels all around the deck too. I usually cut at 3.5-4" that makes a nice stripe.

CHOP:
    t/g is True Geen (a company in the USA) and N is Fertilizer your right.

9. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

How about some pictures showing how it does on rolling hills, or areas that might cause it to scalp. I have a lot of hills, and mounds etc in the lawns that will scalp with some mowers. Beings I can't demo a Cub I would like to see more pictures if any have them. But make it hard no flat lawns..... I want to compare your cuts to the 66" Hustler I just demoed, and surprisingly had no scalping issues. Also how good does a Cub Tank hold the hills going up and coming down ??? Thanks

10. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA

I just about a used 2006 M60 with 25 hours on it for my residential lawn here in PA. I can't get this thing to cut in a straight line, as it's very, very snesitive. Any tricks to this? Also, I'm cutting at 4" and the rear roller doesn't even hit the grass??? I need to get this thing to stripe, as grass in PA stripes great, but I can't do it with this mower.