The total business package

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GriffinLawnService, Nov 29, 2006.

1. GriffinLawnService

GriffinLawnService LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone had purchased the total business package kit from the lawnsite. It seems like a good investment an would just like some feed back if anyone had got it.

2. paul vroom

paul vroom LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Griffin, I bought the total package and not to come on too strong but it is awesome, the best thing I could have bought. It is the owners manual for the industry. I used a couple advertising ideas just to try them out and I have been all out busy for the last five weeks. Seriously. And thats just with cleanups. I read it almost daily and really think it is going to help me come spring. Very wise purchase.

3. GriffinLawnService

I bought the package a couple of days ago. Still waiting to put the ideas to use but it is a bunch of info and have high hopes for it

4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Do you think it was worth the $70 or whatever is costs (forget exactly the cost)?? I was thinking about getting it....or you could just email the file to me.:laugh: :laugh: No seriously, email it to me. I'm just kidding..no I'm not. But really....how is the 42 marketing ways? I wanted it mainly for this...I'm sure I would make use of other stuff on it.....give us some details. Let me know when you email it to me.:)

5. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

Where can I get it??? Plase send me a private message.

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

7. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

8. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes its worth it.

It will save you time, confirm what you already know, teach you things you don't know, give you templates to use, help to systemetise your business, give you advetising ideas and templates. Well Sean explains all of that.

You will spend tens of thousands of dollars and months going to school to get such a deal in the education world.

Tim

9. GriffinLawnService

I agree that it was worth it. Just the templates are worth the money I think. Plus you get insite to help your business out many ways.

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Yep, I purchased it. It helped me a lot.

There are many things in there to give a new LCO a knowledge base to get started.

And yeah, the templates in there are great as well.

All in all, I'd say definitely worth the 70 bucks or whatever it was.