The Truck... Has arrived

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Groundcover Solutions, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

21-24 install fee pluse mulch costs

2. mole

mole LawnSite Member

do you need an a or b lic. to drive that?. seeing that it has air brakes. also watch out for d.o.t. with that rig your probably going to spend some time for inspection.

3. Groundcover Solutions

I have a class B with airbrakes. I have all the daily weekly and so on inspections down and am set to go on the tech end.

4. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet rig man, really looks good.

5. kdmaint

kdmaint LawnSite Member

Nice set up thier we have a dozen or so running arourd here in ohio I was wondering who built the truck for u I know INDY EQUIP builds the ones around here good idea are the common buy you.

6. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

You would think that something that big would have more room for more workers. Looks good.

7. Groundcover Solutions

You don't need to many workers with this truck. We use three per truck sometimes only two. The truck is made by express blower you can check them out at expressblower.com they are not too comon in my area. There are two competitors in my area but there is enfough work for all of them.

8. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

How many yards does that sucker (oh I mean blower) hold?? That is a sweet rig, looks real sharp.

9. Groundcover Solutions

Good one LB! It holds 60 yards of mulch the yardage varies with other materials because of wight reasons.

10. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

60 yards, thats impressive. Good luck with it.:D