The Truck... Has arrived

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Groundcover Solutions, Mar 11, 2004.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Super nice rig guy, conrats!

2. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks everyone!!! Yeah I love tooling around town in it.....

3. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Matt,
    I noticed that you opted to not get the seed injection option (unless they have started to put the hopper in a different place). Do you plan on marketing the TerraSeeding also? BTW - very nice graphics on your machine. Looking back, I wished I had done the graphics on the rear door also.

4. Groundcover Solutions

Jkelton,
    The truck was ordered by my partner in grand rapids and it was saposed to get the SI unit but they did not install it. They are going to come in and install it in a few weeks. Big pain in the butt. For now we are just using one of our other trucks to do the terraseeding because our 3 other trucks have the SI unit. You should have local graphics company put some graphics on the back. I think they are key, because in traffic most people are seeing the back of your truck and when it is parked. My opinion the more graphics the better, I even have graphics on the windflar. I will try and get a pick of that up. We are still waiting for the weather to clear so we can start working, we are saposed to get 3" of snow tonight... WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP! Thanks for the complaments ont the truck too! You should post some more pics of your truck. I saw a few on your site, nice site by the way, but i would like to see a few more. I just love these trucks the look so nice compared to all the other blower trucks!!!!

5. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

WOW! What a truck! Nice!:D

6. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

Sweet..... What engine??

7. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Nice truck! It looks really good! How long have you been waiting for it?

8. Groundcover Solutions

Well we have not been waiting too long. It dose not take long to build.

9. Groundcover Solutions

I keep forgetting to look to see what size engine it has... I know it is a CAT though....

10. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

very nice truck now get us some pics of the inside and the workings of the body.
    envious people want to know!