The Truck... Has arrived

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Groundcover Solutions, Mar 11, 2004.

1. AGLawnCare

AGLawnCare LawnSite Member

do you guys subcontract and do you come to ann arbor to do work?

2. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes we subcontract... Acctually that is pretty much the only way we work. Yes ann arbor is no problem.

Also I passed my CDL road test today!!!!!!!!!! Oh man is that a waight off of my sholders!!!!!!!!

3. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

Hey, I passed my CDL A with air brakes road test not to long ago. So I know how you feel by getting that load off your sholders. BTW, I remember about a year ago you came on this site and you told everyone that you wanted to by this mulch blower truck. Everyone thought you were full of it and that you could never afford that truck like that. Nice to see someone that actually follows through on what they say. Congrats on the new truck. Damm... that truck it so nice I would even take a girl out on a date in it. haha.....

4. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Stihl! Yep that was me and at that time i fully beleived it would happen at some point just did not have all the details. But it came through and hear I am it is pretty exciting!!!