The ultimate lawn machine.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Sep 6, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Got my new aeravator AE-40 today! How's this, mow, seed, aeravate, & fertilize without getting off the mower except to refill the spreader?

Whoo hooo!!!:D

2. fireball

fireball LawnSite Member
    from ne Pa

Congratulations and good luck with the setup. Just needs to be color coordinated, too many clashes
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

That's a nice looking setup. Does it actually cut grass though? The lawn it's sitting on obviously needs cutting.:laugh:
  4. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Is that a Lesco spreader? Can you tell/show me how you went about mounting it... Please.

5. dhicks

dhicks Member

Aeravator AE-40: I want one. Who sells them? Nice looking rig IMHO. The colors are great!
  6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

lol how do u cut and aearate at the same time wouldnt that screw up or cause striping of the lawn? U know what i mean.
  7. powerreel

powerreel Banned

Are you going to fert, then mow the fert up, then aerate? ;)
  8. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

Great setup:) I don't think I would mow at the same time as the others listed, but the rest go hand in hand.
  9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Richard, that's my lawn and nope it's not mowed yet, oh well. Spent the day working and heading to Chicago tomorrow so I'll get to it Monday.

TSG, I used a trailer hitch setup from Northern Tools. The one attached to my mower here is part number 330686, the ball mount on the spreader is part number 331850. Hope that helps.

Hicks, go to and then you can find a local dealer.

As for the others, no I don't plan on mowing at the same time that I'm fertilizing, not that dumb yet.[​IMG]

10. Good looking setup there Ray. The only thing that would make it better would be a DC pulling it.

What's one of those aerovators cost?