The Varsity Work Truck!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Varsity L&G, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Was out in the yard with the camera trying to get some LE shots of the Sprinklers and took a few of the truck. Here you guy!

Do not drool on the keyboard, I will not be held responsible. LOL

The Flatbed is also a gooseneck, floor lifts in the middle and BAM gooseneck!

f250.jpg

f2502.jpg

DSC_4393.jpg

2. CTD992500

CTD992500 LawnSite Member

Nice lookin truck is that 5.4 or the good ole 7.3 powerstroke??

3. Varsity L&G

5.4 and loving the around town gas mileage with trailer of 12mpg if you keep it under 2g.

4. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet. Except for the gas part, that has to kill. . . only 12mpg, whew, it makes me really value my 18mpg with a trailer.

It is a cool truck, though.

How is is the biz in G'ville right now; aren't you guys in some kind of a dry spell?

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

looks great other then that horrible blue oval in the front. :)

6. Varsity L&G

Well between 12 & 14, I do haul a larger trailer then I really need but I can not stand to not have trailer brakes.

I can not remember last time it rained here. I was out watering the back yard last night and hard thunder and thought sweet rain is on the way. Then I said if I turn the sprinklers off it won't rain and if I leave them on it will so I left them on and nothing.

The only accounts I have that are not crunchy when I mow right now either irrigate or have shade.

We have actually stopped mowing our weeds so that we have something Green left for my sons 1st birthday party 2 weeks from now. I have thrown everything at it trying to get it ready for 50+ people who have never seen my house. This fall we redo the back yard with thermal blue and the front yard next year.

7. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Ha, I'm gonna be in G'ville on the 4th of July. . . sounds like I'll be at a party in the desert. Funny, because here we've had more rain than we know what to do with.

8. Varsity L&G

I'll be tubing on the New River in Blacksburg, Va or I would treat you to a Beer or Two or Three or Four or ............... and talk shop.

9. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Where did you get the flatbed?What brand is it and how much did it run you?

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Quit bringin old threads up!! Pm the original posters.