1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The Vermonter

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GTLC, Jan 21, 2004.

1. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

No box will have to go to father.

2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

I used to have a Homelite hand held and a back pack blower many moons ago. They ran & ran & ran. Didnt expect to get that much life out of them. Finally replaced them with Echo because they had better performance. Sold hand held to a guy I used to work with and he used it residentually for years after that.

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

you really think you're going to buy an apprentice set of snap-on tools? it'd be my wet dream to have a few snap-ons, nevermind an entire set.

4. GTLC

well yes, I may go into the mechanic field.

Yeah I also never expected my Homelite to actually work that well. but after purchasing it earlier this year for $99 at Cummins Tools.com factory-refurbished, I was actually quite surprised that it actually isn't a bad machine. It may take a little longer to warm up, but I have had no problems with it yet. For a tight-budget guy like me, you can't go wrong for $99. I think I will be adding another next mowing season.

5. corey77

corey77 LawnSite Member
    from maine

what year is your time cutter I just bought one my self?

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

At first I saw that fire investigation shirt and thought it looked close to my county jail shirt.

7. GTLC

2002 but bought as a new leftover in April 2003.

8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I have some snap on tools. They work pretty good.