1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The view from my office.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JohnnyRoyale, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Its Friday, and I just finished clearing up the memory off my digital camera and thought I would post a pic of the mess my yard is in. I hate it when it looks like this. Not all crews are back yet and it already looks like a bomb went off in there. View is from the back window of my office.

000_0609.jpg

000_0609.jpg

2. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Is your office on the roof?

3. Tim03

Tim03 LawnSite Member

You call this messy?

4. JohnnyRoyale

The bit of roof you see to the left is the roof to the shop in the yard. My office is on the second floor of the front building. It was actually a model home for a company that built cottages. They went bankrupt, and we bought the place two years ago. We put the yard in, as there was nothing there before. Next is to expand the existing shop.

Messy? No, just seems unorganized. I like to see them all lined up. Most of my equipment is at job sites, and a few trucks go home with the guys every night. Rarely is everything in the yard at once. But I think I'll have an opportunity to snap one of those in the upcoming weeks.

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

5111 or 4600?

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

thts a nice yard!!

7. JohnnyRoyale

5111 (1 of 2)

8. JohnnyRoyale

Thanks. More to be done yet.

Expand shop or add another container (theres one tucked behind the shop you dont see from that angle) add material bins, bring grade up another foot, eventually, pave.

9. DeVries

DeVries LawnSite Member

Your yard is way neater than mine is. It seems that my yard never gets organised until late fall just before the snow falls

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That is a pretty nice yard, looks like you have some nice stuff