The Walker, by Walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ryan Lightning, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

Has anyone seen one the Walkers, by Walker yet? Does anyone know what they cost?
  2. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have seen them, I think it will take a few minutes to get used to running them. No idea on price.

One really great thing about them is you can have different decks and use them on either the "walker" or the Walker. To me that spells diversity. I had three decks and one power unit. The rider, but had I stayed in the biz I probably would have bought the walker.
  3. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

Just needs a seat putting on it then you could ride it....:D
    Check out Walkers Web site theres a lot on there about it.

4. Brickman

I HAD an employee that would have sat on that and reached behind him to steer. No joke. He did that with the Toro I had at the time.
  5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

I used to do that when i drove to my clients in the neighborhood before i got my liscense, but i cant immagine mowin a lawn like that. Wow! That guys got skill.
  6. Brickman

I never saw him MOW that way, just between the trailer and the gate or where ever he was going to mow. But I would not have put it past him to have tried to mow that way. :dizzy: I would look like this if I were to try it.

One day he was showing off and trying to pop wheelies with it. As you know WBs are very easy to do that with, and he threw him self right off the mower. Looked pretty funny, and I didn't see him do it much after that.