1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The Worst Day Of My Life

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by South Florida Lawns, Apr 11, 2005.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im sorry to hear of your loss
  2. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Im sorry to hear about both. I hope your week gets better.

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

My prayers will include you. So sorry about your loss.
    Keep it in your mind that he is now in a better place and that he is waiting for you. :angel:
  4. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sorry for your loss of your father. The best advice that I have ever gotten on the loss of a loved one is to do what they would want you to do, live like they would want you to live. That is the best way to honor their memory.
  5. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, lost my "Dad" when I was 13........You'll always have your memories, take care of your "Mom", shell need you, Good luck [ And alittle prayer wont hurt]-Regards Saxon
  6. gotgreen?

gotgreen? LawnSite Member

Very sorry about the lost of your father. My prayers are with you and your family.

However, I can not compare that and complain about a truck on same thread, it can be replaced or repaired, the lost of your parents or a family member can't. Not trying to be rude, my apologies if it comes out that way.

And quoting Steppenwolf, be there for your mom, she needs you now more than ever.
  7. Lawn Boy

Lawn Boy LawnSite Member

Man, thats tuff not much you can say other that im sorry.
  8. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

Time will heal your pain. Prayers are with you.