The Worst junk on lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Galashiels, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Galashiels

Galashiels LawnSite Member

What is some of the worst stuff you have found on lawns? :confused:

I have found everything from electric fence standards (high tensile steel), dog chains, fencing wire, rope, garden tools, spanners, hammers, axes, sledge hammers, steel reinforcing steel, car tow balls, the list goes on. Four broken decks and numerous blades later...........
    But the worst thing I found was a live 12g shot gun cartridge that gave me the creeps, luckily I saw it before I hit it heaven knows what would have happened if I did hit it. I freaked me out! The owner got a good rev up.

2. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Chicks in bikinis by the pool...

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I love those finds!!

Hmmm I found a fire hydrant once!

4. lawnscapesLLC

lawnscapesLLC LawnSite Member

Today i actually found a half empty bottle of tequilla, and a case with a broken glass bowl and a small bag of soaking wet weed in it all on the same lawn, lol

5. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Dog crap it's horrible,the worst it makes me wanna puke and wonder what heck am i doing in this biz.

6. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Lately the VERY WORST Thing I'm getting on a few of my lawns is Apples. they are falling from the trees and I'm squishing the crap out of them. By the 2nd 3rd week it's pure rot. yech.

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Definetly dog crap and dog chains these get tangled in my trimmer all the time. Them dogs lol

8. Mgardner

Mgardner LawnSite Member

Dirty wet diapers, but dog crap from a giant dog is the worst. I like dogs but when a pancake rolls around on my tire I want to beat the owner ,or better yet insert the owners face into the pile on a 93 * day. Break areas where the shop rat throws his garbage on the company lawn.

9. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

Agreed, dog crap!!!!!!! And I own a bunch of dogs!!!!:laugh:

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

duffle bag full of dead kittins