The Worst Work Day Ever!!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by MCS Lawn Care, Mar 7, 2006.

1. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

I would make up some round up balloons and aim for the twelve bushes.

2. jacob land and

jacob land and LawnSite Member

hey money is money i woulda told him any time he wanted to see a white boy work on his lawn to give me a call

3. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Very true, i dont really consider myself racist but then agian i live in a small midwestern town where you will not find many colored people. I was only trying to make light of what i would consider a bad day by my standards.

4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

i live in a town just like mayberry......didnt mean you...sorry if it sounded that way...i mean us People in general...
    :)

5. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

I was only throwing it out there, is just a small (18,000 Poplation) farm town.

6. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

boy, around here a town of 18,000 is huge. unfortunately our town is not very diverse and only contains about 5,000 people and the majority of people make over 175,000 per year. it makes me sad to think that when somebody discribes our town they call it "a little rich white town".

7. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least he paid you in cash and didnt seem to haggle with you over the price. He could have had you do all that and then drop a $20.

Big deal, I would have told him thanks and any time he wants to watch Whitey work to give me a call...

$60 for a one time cut in FL, was it an acre? That in and of itself is a miracle. For what all you did, it sounds like you stuck it to brother man:)