The year of 2006 Champion stripers Stand Off

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Daner, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome all This I a Battle of the champion striper's from June/ July/ And August-2006
    These Bad Boy Striper's are going for the years end championship.
    The Winners are:
    June:prostriper / Craigs / Grip-B
    July:Out Till Dark / d heneger / Ochoada
    August:Corbin Ridge / Stuff Deer / 6'7-330
    The rules
    1 picture for each striper only
    The Pictures must be from this month
    The winner will be announced Oct 1st
    All may vote
    Best of Luck Guys
    Daner

2. Daner

Small change In the rules... You may now submit 2 pictures for this event Instead of just 1.
    Maybe guys, try to submit 1 pic before we enter the 2nd week...and then your last picture after the second week.
    Thanks
    Daner

3. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

Here is my first entry. I played around a little with a checkerboard pattern. The first time this pattern was done it did claim a casualty, may we have a moment of silence for the lil' tree in the middle. Thank you. Lets go guys I started it lets see what the best stripers of Lawn Site have to offer. This was cut with a 99 Exmark lazerZ, 23 hp kohler,, Ultra Cut 60", no striping kit or stripe attachments.

100_0603_800x526.jpg

4. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Screw the triton, the ultracut is golden in my book.

5. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice!

6. prostriper

Not necesairily henegar runs a Triton. His last one turned out real good. We'll have to see. I believe corbin does to, as well as Bill

7. Daner

Prostriper...Yaa have to tell these guys its not always the brand of deck...It's the man on the end of those sticks.
    Nice job...And a very classic design.

8. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping::cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping::

I would like to thank all the sponsors of this contest and their donations:

EXMARK- Hat & T-shirt
    HUSTLER- Jacket, Polo & T-shirt
    TRUCKCRAFT- Hat & T-shirt
    ENCORE- Hat & T-shirt
    BETTER OUTDOOR PRODUCTS- 3 T-shirts
    MOWPART.COM- FREE SET of BLADES to 1ST PLACE

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping::cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping::

9. Daner

I would also like to thank the sponsors...And also Jazak for gathering the Sponsors.
    :clapping: :waving: :clapping: :clapping: :cool2: :dancing: :drinkup: :clapping: :weightlifter: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :)

10. prostriper

Well I do have to give eXmark and the Ultra cut some of the credit. They are the ones that made such a responsive mower. This lawn has some dips and dives in it that made this difficult to pull off.