Theft

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by GREATSCAPE, Jun 24, 2003.

1. GREATSCAPE

GREATSCAPE LawnSite Member
    from 46237

I am a big fan of the Huslter mowers. I have (had) four mowers until this last Sunday evening June 22, 2003 at which time someone decided that I no longer needed them! They stole my trailer along with 2 Super Z's and 2 walk-behinds. I would like to know that should someone attempt to make a warranty claim against one of my stolen units that a big red flag will go up at Hustler. Can someone confirm this for me. Here is the info;

60" Super Z/25 Kaw. Purchased 01/30/2003 Serial# 02062126

48" Walk-behind 17 Kaw. Purchased 06/20/02 Serial#1020016

72" Super Z/25 Kaw. Purchased 03/27/02 Serial#01092069

48" Walk-behind 17 Kaw. Purchased 01/14/2001 Serial# 00090006

This is a major blow, I am still working with my insurance company, however they may not cover nearly enough and I may be out of commission. I can not say enough good things about the equipment I have or have had in the past (especially the walk-behinds). Hopefully I will get them replaced. Please let me know.
    Thanks

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Holy cow !! That sucks !!!
    I will forward this post to our department that tracks these #'s
    We will red flag them and watch for you.
    Hope all goes well with your insurance.

Pj

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Your units have been flagged in our computer system, if anyone calls in with or trys to claim warranty on your serials we will catch it.
    We are also putting it in our dealer newsletter that will be faxed to all dealers in the U.S.

Hope we catch these guys.

Later
    Pj