THEGOLDPRO'S 2011 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Apr 25, 2011.

1. solomower

solomower LawnSite Member
    from Erie PA

Your a champ man! Do you guys mosty mow, or do you do landscaping? Seems like most pics are all mowing.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

We do alot of mulch, new lawn installs, Plantings etc etc, I just dont take alot of pics of it. 95% of my business is mowing/Maintenance. We fill 5-6 days a week with just mowing so at this juncture i dont have much time for anything else. Next year im looking to add another crew to help with the mowing and help do the odd jobs that we currently have trouble doing because of time. Im not interested in doing any type of hardscaping at this time such as patios/walls/Walkways. I do however want to get into fert.
  3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I do not recall if you answered this question already or not (if so, sorry!), but do you double-cut a lot of stuff? If so, is it at the customer's request or do you just do it for your own personal satisfaction? Either way, I think striping that way adds a nice touch to a lot of those accounts with the hills especially. A local dealer just started carrying eXmarks and I looked at those Lazers when they first got them in and they really seem like a great mower. Everything looks really good! Oh and btw, how did that Chevy work out for you over the winter? are you using it for landscaping at all?

I double cut every lawn, not so much for the homeowner mostly for me. Im wicked anal and cant leave a yard looking just Ok, because of that i have never received a complaint from a homeowner saying we did a bad job.

And the chevy was a great truck this winter, didnt have any problems with it and it plowed great.
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

:) :weightlifter: :)
  6. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to town on it man its free money :laugh:

lol i dont sell fire wood only burn it in the winter in my wood stove.

Decided to buy another Hurricane blower got it pretty cheap for an off season price.
  9. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

let me guess, 4 grand

$3700 actually