1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2011 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Apr 25, 2011.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey gold looking into getting a lazer which deck would you reccomend since you have both.

3. THEGOLDPRO

I like em both but i would put my money on the Ultracut it does better in the wet.

4. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Does the ultra cut stripe good I am pretty picky about striping just like you. I want to make sure it stripes well I think I want to go with a 52 27 or so.

5. THEGOLDPRO

All of the pics i have posted in this thread are done with the new lazer, So you be the judge.

6. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Pro...Could you send me the number of the guy that coiuldn't start the push mower...Don't think I've ever spoke to anyone that stupid before!!

Although he did get through your interview and was hired, HMMMM!!!:D

7. THEGOLDPRO

lol i dont have much of an interview process, He said he worked for a landscaper for 8 months so i tried him out for a day, It was clear he knew nothing and was just lying.

8. THEGOLDPRO

My brother mowing in a field.
    [​IMG]

9. ToroG316

ToroG316 LawnSite Member

GoldPro...Before I begin I want to say Hello to everyone,this is my first post on this website..GoldPro,Amazing work! I myself just got a new Toro G3 29HP 60" TurboForce.. It was an easy decision for me,we dont have any "good" exmark dealers close...Anyway,I wanted to ask you about the one over grown lawn you posted pictures of..You said you just mowed it,got in and out...Although,the length of that grass,I know it took some time..My question to you is..Say you have a nice maintained lawn and you mow it for $60...If that same lawn that you mowed for $60 was overgrown like the one you posted,How much would you charge for a one time cut like you did???

10. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

I'm not the Goldpro, but If i maintain it for $60 and it was that high I'd charge at minimum, double.