THEGOLDPRO'S 2011 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Apr 25, 2011.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

This year has been alot of word of mouth and hitting the pavement putting bids out for commercials. I also picked up 3 on one road while doing a cleanup, one of the houses drove by my truck and wrote my number down then told his neighbors who all signed with me as well.

2. THEGOLDPRO

I know my 08 has the 29 kawi and it does ok with fuel, And i have to disagree about the stripe kit, They don't stripe half as good without them.

3. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

That is just a little over a half a gallon per hour. My dealer told me I should be getting around 1.5 to 1.7 gallons for a hour. I dont know how accurate this is but 2.5 for a hour is rediculous. I have been real happy with the kawi on my other mower is why I opted for the kawi but who knows maybe it will get better other than that the mower is great.

4. THEGOLDPRO

Hmmm i dunno man, i never actually calculated the fuel on my 29 kawi but it wasn't too bad.

5. 944own

I dont know either but I filled up when I finished today and I am gonna keep a eye on the hour meter and see how it works. My lesco has a 23 kawi and I know the extra 6 hp will make a difference but it should be better than this maybe like earlier posted it will get better at aroud 75 hours so far I am at 11 hours. Thanks for your help. I was mowing about 5 acres today when it seemed to be sucking fuel so bad.

6. THEGOLDPRO

Ill keep you updated on how well the Efi does on fuel.

7. 944own

Thanks and good luck
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

The two efis i have are great on fuel will never buy anything else

9. 944own

Thanks for the discouraging words. LOL

10. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

LOL sorry, i saw a huge fuel increase vs my older machines. i was kinda blown away at 1st lol. Regardless you still have a great machine