THEGOLDPRO'S 2011 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Apr 25, 2011.

1. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

I know I was kinda blown away by how bad it has been so far on gas but someone else posted they started getting better around 75 hours so maybe it will get better. It really is a sweet mower and I love the cut.

2. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

Exmarks stripes are pretty amazing

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

It gets better but not alot, my first choice for engines will be Kohler EFIs for now on. The fuel savings will hopefully make up for a shorter lifespan.

4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

doesnt that little 3 or 4 inch pack in between the wheel and the proslide bug you? i would fab something up asap to extend the proslide.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

It does bother Me actually lol, I have been trying to figure out how to modify it for a while now.

Couple new pics.
    [​IMG]
    This side of the lawn was done with the walk behind and pro slide.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

I respect the ability to hold a straight line on a slope. I have a hard time with my walker especialy on the downside swipe. Great job my friend!

7. THEGOLDPRO

Thanks man, i have never mowed with a walker but i drove one around a parking lot one time and it felt pretty weird for me, i cant imagine mowing down hills or on slopes with one.

8. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Second that. My JD laid down some nice stripes, but the striping kit really makes them pop. Its a decent investment but well worth it for the appearance. Work looks great!!

9. THEGOLDPRO

Thanks man, The striping kit was only like $250 bucks or something like that so i figure its worth the chance to see if it stripes better.

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Lookin good.