1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

what mowers will they be using?? n for sitting in the woods for 3 yrs it still looks pritty good! lol

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Me too :)

I dunno yet probably a z-mower and a walkbehind on each trailer, maybe 2 walkbehinds on the smaller 14 foot trailer.

Yea i was surprised how clean it looked too after 3 years of being used for storage lol

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

A single axle 14 foot eh? Nice! 6 or 6.5 ft wide?

That'll be good for a crew, less hassle of a bigger trailer. Try not to overload it though, single axles are death for wobbling around, I hate my 6x12 after using a tandem.

4. THEGOLDPRO

Yea this is the trailer i started off with a few years ago. I have no idea how wide it is, my 60 inch z-mower fits on with just a few inches to spare so its not super wide. The most it will have is a z-mower and a walkhehind on it.

Here it was loaded up 4 years ago with my z mower when it was new and my old 48 inch walkbehind.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Boy you have really grown since then.

6. THEGOLDPRO

Yea we grow 30-40% every year.

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That's sweet!

8. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Thats good to hear, growth is key! I hope the upcoming season brings your more work.

9. THEGOLDPRO

Lol yea i actually just bought out another company and have been getting calls daily for new work, So far we have picked up like 30 more residential mowing accounts this year. And usually pick up 20 or so more as spring time comes closer. so we will see. Im hoping for 40-45 new accounts this year.

10. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Love that blue Dodge Sport!