1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Thumbs Up Like

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

nice stuff man. looking forward to more pictures

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man. I will be taking a bunch of pics tomorrow after i get everything out of storage and pressure washed.

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That walk behind does look like it's in real good shape especially for being an older one, can't wait for more pics especially the stripes.:cool2:

5. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

i would like to find me one of those ,looks like its in good condition.

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

im excited to see your fleet as well. How have you advertised for those 40-50 new clients. I ususally do around 15k direct mailers and i acerage about 35 new customers per year and lose about 15 to lowballers from last year and then the next year 5 of those 15 are back with me.

What are you secrets on gaining clients?

7. THEGOLDPRO

The 35 i just got were from a company i bought out. The usual 20-25 new accounts i get yearly are basically a combo of random fliers throughout town,Local paper ad,word of mouth,and my website.

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

gotcha, i have always debated buying people out around me but it seems like they want 1000 dollars per client and im not willing to put up that kind of cash

9. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

I wish i could pick up that many accounts every spring. holy cow. nice work, the older tracers cut just as nice as the new ones. I'll look forward to this thread.

10. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man.