THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

man that truck looks so clean....my neighbor had one that looked identicla to yours, i should have bought his for another truck, he sold it for $2k! with only 40k miles on it!!!! cant wait to see it all lettered up! o and now uv got me looking at the hurricane blowers! thx. hahaha

2. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Less talky... More pictures! Looks good goldie. Theres a guy here in town with a gold chebby like that. It is in awesome shape. He put the new style mirrors on it with led lights in em. Led in the tail lights and smoked projectors. A tad bigger tires and maybe leveled out. I will try and snap a pic when i see it again
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Did you just tape off your rims when you painted them? What kind of paint/primer did you use?

4. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

now it is a spitting image of my black chevy

5. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking at your chevy makes me wish I had the fender flairs on my OBS chevy painted to match the body....it's at the body shop right now getting painted I wonder if its too late?

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Yea i just taped around the tires, and painted them with rustolium black hammered finish. no primer needed.
    [​IMG]

lets see a pic of it man.

I would ask them for sure.

7. THEGOLDPRO

Mowed my condo this morning.
    [​IMG]

8. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

Best picture i have on the computer of the black chevy for you. i will try to grab a good one tomorrow

[​IMG]

9. THEGOLDPRO

Dang man, that does look just like it lol, Ill sell you mine if you want a second one :) Where in CT are you?

10. THEGOLDPRO

New yard sign i had made up. Its double sided.
    [​IMG]