THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. daniel1015

daniel1015 LawnSite Member

hey your thread is sweet i just finished looking at all of it. real nice equipment and realy nice strips, if you have time could you check out my thread. thanks and keep up the great work

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

New one from today, We just picked this estate up so it was the first mow.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the house its on 180 acres.
    [​IMG]

This was from the other day.
    [​IMG]

3. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

damn gold, where the hell you getting these gigs? Time to break out the batwings! Your cutting some serious acreage.

4. THEGOLDPRO

lol,yea i have been very lucky with picking up new work this year, I have picked up like 35 new accounts this season. We have enough work that we are keeping 2 crews busy 5 days a week mowing.

5. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Stuff looks super cute Gold! Thumbs Up

6. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

How many acres of the 180 are you mowing?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. THEGOLDPRO

Uhhh i'd say its roughly 6-7 acres of mowing nothing crazy.

8. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

for that huge farm place, have you ever thought about putting a deck back on that Toro Groundsmaster you used to have with the blower? Maybe you could even leave it on-site and just send one of your guys over there with the extra truck for a couple days to take care of the place that way it would free up the rest of your resources. Just a thought. I'd love to have a place that big, seems like some big $$ there!

9. THEGOLDPRO

The deck for the toro is still only a 60 inch deck. the biggest drain on time is the string trimming, you have to trim around all the fence posts.

10. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

do you have to mow all the corrals at that place? i mow 1 horse farm but i dont have to mow the corrals or trim around them. just stick the edge of the deck under the fence. its still like 6 acres of mowing but not trimming corrals saves probobly 1.5 to 2 hrs.