1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

so I'm thinking a corral is in colorado and a paddock is in Ct? Head'em up and move'em out! lol. still cool to see some serious turf sh#t.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Yea we had to mow all the corrals and trim them all. It was a daunting task to say the least lol
  3. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

Groomer a corral is the fenced area used for grazing. a paddock is the fenced area used for training and riding. ive been corrected a lot of times. horse people are really particular about the terms lol

GP i can imagine it being daunting. if we had to trim around all the corrals it would be just over 5300 linear feet not including what we currently do. still doesnt come close to the school but it would still suck.
  4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

My opinion is that luck has nothing to do with it... You guys do great work and it shows! To all the guys who say why do you stripe, why do you double cut... The answer is evident in the final product! :drinkup:

Another one from today.
  6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Goldie come on man those are straight enough!! Haha. Just messing with you man looks great!
  7. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Is that account bumpy?

Not really bumpy, just kind of hilly, its kind of a rolling type of field as you can see in the pics.
  9. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

yep, dodge or nothing! :weightlifter: everything looks sharp GOLD!