1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

We all have these weeks. Go Chevy!
  2. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

if you need a hand with anything let me know.

what happened to the red truck?

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

We were towing the trailer up a real long steep hill the other day when it was like 100 degrees out and it started to piss anti freeze, climbed underneath and noticed the radiator had a crack in it. So we hooked to "Blue" and towed with it for a day in the heat as well and the water pump took a crap. So today we hooked to the black chevy and so far so good lol

"Blue" is at the shop as we speak getting the new pump on so it should be ready to pickup tomorrow.
  4. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

The joys of being the boss.... :hammerhead:
  5. kyia

kyia LawnSite Member

looking good
  6. Tizzy

my black chevy (the twin to yours) just got a full cooling sytem not long ago. the radiator started leaking so replaced that and put new lines in. then the intake gasket went. fixed that and then the water pump went. then the thermostat. it was a fun month. luckily i did the work myself. but still $3000 later its all working again.

its always fun having stuff fall apart... i really should retire that thing. lol
  7. ch973934

ch973934 LawnSite Member

But what's keeping your operation running? Surely not that Jeep at the moment with the Dodges down... Sorry Goldpro, couldn't resist, I hope your black cloud goes away bro, keep up the good work!

8. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that's a Chitty week!!
  9. shindaiwa man1

shindaiwa man1 LawnSite Member

How many accounts do you have?
  10. Tizzy

the black cloud is towing his mowing trailer... lol