THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

No regrets, So far we have kept them all and are making good money from them all.

If i had a chance to buy a company out every year like i did this one i would do it with no hesitations year after year.

2. THEGOLDPRO

Went alittle nutty on the new jeep this weekend, Washed, Waxed, Clay Bared, And put new fender flares on it, The other ones were faded out and looked like crap.
    [​IMG]

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Jeep fenders fade to that dull gray so easily, I use a product called Ice on flares for my Tacoma, it seems to keep them a little bit shinier than usual.

4. THEGOLDPRO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is there something wrong with this blade???
    [​IMG]

5. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

haha sure does look like it, what the hell did he hit?? one of my guys did that last yr so i set it in concrete and put it right by the garage door as a reminder!! haha.....hows that clay bar work? worth it?

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

All my blades are like that...gives a better stripe.

7. THEGOLDPRO

So about a month ago i showed some pics of a 17 acre horse farm that i mow, Well the farm has been forsale, and the owners told the reality company to try and find a cheaper company then myself to mow the property. So they found some hacks who claimed they would mow it for $250 cheaper then we did and do some extra work for the same $250.

So the reality company decided to give them a shot, needless to say it took the morons 3 days to complete the property and it looked absolutely horrible. the reality company saw what it looked like and freaked out and fired the guys on the spot. He called me back and begged us to take the property back. so i said sure no problem.

Anyways, the property haden't been mowed for almost a month, and the grass was about 10 inches high 12 in some spots. So here is a pic of the first passes on the front field showing how high and crappy it looked. You can see how clumpy and how much grass it cut off on the left side.
    [​IMG]
    And here are the final pics after a ton of work. and some bagging.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Stupid hacks...

9. THEGOLDPRO

Yea the hacks keep me in business tho lol

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Great work. Gotta love the hacks. Lol