1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I have never had any real problems with Exmark they are amazing mowers. As long as the dealer support is strong in my area i will buy Exmark till i die.

2. A&Jlandscapingllc

A&Jlandscapingllc LawnSite Member

Looking good man hope you have a good year

3. lawnman24949

lawnman24949 LawnSite Member

How many lawns are you planning on cutting now with the addition of the second crew.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

LOL...I was gonna say your work is pretty alright...but I didn't want to get carried away :drinkup:

5. THEGOLDPRO

As many as we can :) Right now we have close to 100 property's

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

So one lazer and one walk behind on each crew?

7. THEGOLDPRO

Yea, one lazer, one walkbehind,and one hurricane blower per trailer. And on mon-tue both crews will team up to do the commercials.

8. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

looking good, good to see you back. How many hours did you end up with on the new lazer last year?

9. THEGOLDPRO

uhhhh i have no idea, ill have to check tomorrow. I slightly remember seeing 500something but im not sure.

10. THEGOLDPRO

Bought this Power Broom today at an equipment auction, i have no idea why it was there because it is brand new, Never even had gas in it. i bought it in a lot with a bunch of junk trimmers and a crappy echo saw. Also bought this stihl leaf sucker thing, for my commercial properties where the leaves are stuck under the bushes.
    [​IMG]