THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Specially with a cummins you cant help it tell me about it, mine bugs at 1200 rpm and 40 mph while hauling the enclosed trailer

I know its grounds that need to be cleaned but I have no time at all for it :(

2. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

Grounds make a world of difference on these trucks for sure!

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

ill look into the grounds as well. my first order of business is trying to get a fuel pressure gauge on it just to make sure i have enough pressure and dont smoke the vp44

4. kyia

kyia LawnSite Member

Love me some cummins. How many mils it got on it? That one heck of a price though. Only thing i just hope its a stick, unless your ready for a tranny at sometime.

Work on this truck alot and hooked it alot. My bestfrined who owned it was scared to pull it. Never did make any sense put 13 k in you truck then scared to pull it so i pulled it. Ant nothing better then felling the chin tighten up ridin the clutch. Wooo just sends chills up my spin. Back home we live truck pulling. And yes we do drive our truck everyday.

I had a duramax but got to needing a tranny and couldn't flip a suncost sage 5 so sold it.

285_18666986268_6518_n.jpg

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  5. THEGOLDPRO

115k, truck has this year, a new lift pump,new vp44 pump, as well as a newly rebuilt trans. the truck has been gone over pretty much top to bottom before i bought it. Basically the dealer who had it kept putting money into it to make it a nice truck, but it never sold and has been on his lot since last Jan, so he was sick of looking at it and wholesaled the truck to me for 10k, he was almost 15k into it with the purchase price of the truck.

6. THEGOLDPRO

Pic of the new Cummins trying to intimidate the V10.
    [​IMG]

7. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

so is the new truck getting the curtis plow or are you upgrading to boss. also doesnt it bother you that all trucks are not the same color? Maybe its just me being anal but i love when things match

8. THEGOLDPRO

I havent decided on the plow yet, i will see what comes around when its time to buy one. And no it really doesnt bother me that all the trucks are different colors, In fact i feel more american because i now have a red a white and a blue dodge. lol

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Gotcha. I was just curious. Didnt mean to sound like an @$$. Truck looks great tho!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

dude we seriously need to stop buying similar trucks. matching black chevys now now white diesel trucks. lol