1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

add a transgo jr. shift kit and your tranny should hold that power for a long time.

yah, I had all 12v's so the lift pumps were driven off the cam, and i never needed to do a aftermarket lift pump, like the the raptor or airdog. I had a bhaf on one of my dodges, they sounds nice and are cheap, remove the silencer ring too if you haven't already then the turbo will get even louder if you want. You can't beat the sound of cummins with a 4" exhaust straight piped, still to day one of my favorite sounding trucks...right next to 6.0's straight piped and 7.3's those 5.9's are really tough to beat, once i get a little more established i'll probably pick up another regular cab 4x4 cummins and build it to 600whp and work it some so it can pay me back a little add a plow to it and push piles at an idle lol!

[​IMG]

one of my old trucks many different looks it took on.

a month before i crashed it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the night i crashed it, played chicken with telephone pole at 60mph and i didn't crack a single window.

[​IMG]
    dodges are pretty tough, this side hit telephone pole, which because i hit it with so much force, caused my truck turn 90* and roll onto the passenger side which took the most impact as you can see. I didn't get a scratch on me, seat belts save lives, so does having good tread on your tires, and driving the speed limit especially in the rain with bald rear tires and over 4x the original rwtq.

[​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, my first ram was a 1500 that was the same color as yours.
    [​IMG]

3. RSK Property Maintenance

sweet setup, how long ago was this setup? also I would like to thank you for recommending me to landscapebilling.com i love it, it's so simple to use and looks very professional. The initial entering all the customers into the database takes some time but once they are in it's quick.

4. THEGOLDPRO

Mowed alittle today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. THEGOLDPRO

Picked up a sander for the Chevy today, Snow is almost here :(
    [​IMG]

6. RSK Property Maintenance

i sure hope so, still have mowing and clean ups to finish up?

7. THEGOLDPRO

just a few small ones

8. THEGOLDPRO

Checked on the house we did the clearing job at today, and the grass is coming in nicely

Before
    [​IMG]

During
    [​IMG]

After, Dont mind all the leaves i guess the homeowner decided they didn't wanna finish the leaves lol.
    [​IMG]

9. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Lookin good as usual!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

nothing like a customer ruining the fresh grass