THEGOLDPRO'S 2012 Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Yea i called and left him a message saying we could finish the leaves for him so it doesn't kill the grass, he hasn't called back yet lol

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Those stripe are awesome how you can see the ones on the other side also.

3. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like that new grass came in great. What mix did you use? Did you use starter fert as well? When was this planted too? I see the leaves were starting to change.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. THEGOLDPRO

Lesco/John deere double eagle seed, and yea used starter fert as well. was planted in Oct

5. THEGOLDPRO

Since we are finally done with all the clean-ups we have turned out attention to outfitting the trucks with some more goodies.

Today we started to wire up the Whelen edge bar on the white dodge, as well as adding a 4 head 90 watt Whelen hide-a-way kit i had laying around. i have another hide-a-way kit were going to add to the black truck sometime this week as well. Ill snap a video tomorrow of it all finished.

Here are the lights drilled and the hide-a-way bulbs mounted ready to go back in the truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. THEGOLDPRO

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Nice job on the light installs on the truck. I plan to put double strobes in my head/tail lights on my dually and remount my two red/amber 4head dominators in my grill. Plus put a small lightbar on top for hurrican season. Plus looking at adding a 96 Ram 3500 reg cab/ flatbed
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

You wont have any trouble being seen with those lights and strobes! Good job.

9. THEGOLDPRO

Thanks man, Got any videos of the lights on your truck now?

10. THEGOLDPRO

You'd be amazed lol people will still cut in front of me and back out without looking.