THEGOLDPRO'S Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 28, 2013.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I might be turning into grandview.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Just think of dodge's and you'll be okay...

3. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like the guy with the back pack following the hurricanes isn't needed or could have been cutting the grass or something, didn't look like he was being useful.

4. scag3wheel

scag3wheel LawnSite Member

If you didn't show the hurricanes in the beginning I would have thought that the backpack just had I crazy power. Haha. I wish I had enough clean ups to have a hurricane. Nice work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I'm with him, wish I had clean ups like that

6. RSK Property Maintenance

you guys will get there, it takes a little time. I will say it is awesome having a hurricane on board for this year. productivity is still up and labor is down to just me no help at all and i'm doing clean ups faster on my own now then I was last year with two guys helping me.

7. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes LawnSite Member
    from NH

You don't relize how much time and money you are wasting on cleanups till you own a hurricane. Once you get one you will ask your self why you didn't get one sooner. The time saved on jobs and cutting down on labor is Hugh. It's well worth the money.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RSK Property Maintenance

pretty much, I know I didn't get one sooner because I could afford one until this year, because in my previous years I was terrible I mean terrible at saving any kind of money, so I didn't have any extra money ever, and I made significantly less money in previous years. I was like a kid in a candy everywhere I went, I saw, I wanted, I bought end of story. now I have more self control and a lot more money and that's why I finally picked one up a few months back.

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Lol, I knew it was going to save me time and money the second I saw one, I bought one the first day it showed up to my dealer. In fact i bought one before they landed in show rooms, my dealer called me when the hurricane rep stopped by to show it to em.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Tizzy

Tizzy LawnSite Senior Member

it is certainly one of the best investments for cleanups. I thought we were efficient before the hurricane, but that thing proved me wrong. first day we had it on the ground it was for 4 accounts only a few houses apart. normally it would take us 7 hours to do it with 3 guys. with the hurricane it only took 3 of us a hair over 3 hours start to finish.