THEGOLDPRO'S Stripe/Equipment thread.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 28, 2013.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Uhhh i really don't know, don't have any real goals per say, i'd like 15-20 more for this year and i'd be happy.

2. S. Scapes

S. Scapes LawnSite Member

lol, the bottom landscape pic on the postcard is from google. Didn't know if y'all actually installed that though

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Wow that was crazy fast

4. THEGOLDPRO

lol Yea, It was actually part of one of the template's on the postcard site, i just used that pic because it shows mulch,plants,grass etc etc, then modded the template and added my 4 pics and my logo. I was sorta under the gun to get these cards made as fast as i could so i choose to use a template rather then design a complete custom one.

These were basically a small test run, so i didn't really care too much about pics. I have been designing a new one, that im gonna print 10,000 of to be mailed off if these work.

5. THEGOLDPRO

Slowly picking away at spring clean-ups.
    [​IMG]

6. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

You find that not having a dump truck makes hauling stuff away a challenge? Or do you have the ability to dump on properties most of the time?

7. THEGOLDPRO

I haul nothing away.

8. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Not even the check?

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Please explain how you get away with never hauling anything away (other than the check- I like those). Fall cleanups etc...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

pretty easy, he lives in a heavily wooded area of ct and only does clean ups that have woods and he can put the debris in the woods. no woods, no goldpro, probably a very smart choice, i personally hate hauling leaves away, because loading my trailer and unloading my trailer full of debris is where i am the least efficient, a dump trailer would help alot, but then you need a second truck to tow the mower, and other equipment to the job or you have to go and dump the trailer and then make a second trip back for your equipment, either way it sucks.