There is MONEY in this!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Catos, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Catos

Catos LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I don't know about you guys who say you can't make millions in this, you guys are WRONG!! There are numerous companys in the US that make millions. ( I will be 1 of those) So go on and leave this industry so it will be easier for me. But on all seriousness you have to have a vision in any business you own.

2. Catos

Catos LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I eat sleep and talk grass!!

3. wacamaster

wacamaster LawnSite Member
    from MI

Sounds like your dreaming grass

4. IN2MOWING

IN2MOWING LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

Theres plenty of money in this field and its all out there waiting to be made. The problem is most people think all they need is a trailer and mower. Those are the people in for a rude awakeaning.

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I have realized that. But not the scrubs with murray pushers.

6. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Biggest problem in growing a company is finding GOOD help. This will make you or break you. If you are able to find goof reliable help then you will be fine. Though like others say, there are many other factors that determine success as any other business.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

19 yrs old and 9 yrs experience. Yep, you are on your way to a million. Let me know when you make a million, by the way, that is YOU make a million. Big difference in gross of a million and making a million.

8. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I always like the "older" guys on here.

I remember when I was 18-19, after mowing for a "job" for 2-3 years. I had plans to be mowing every single property in Minnesota.

Now I mow my 37-38 year after year and go to sleep happy at night.

9. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    People can talk big all they want, but the actual production is where it matters.

10. Catos

Catos LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I will let you know when I do. Oh yeah demo a hustler, yeah yeah I know the 31hp gas is the real deal. But try the hustler, well tell your father to try the hustler. Yall will like it a bit better than the exmark, so I think.