thesargents Equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thesargent, Dec 22, 2006.

1. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

well here it is grass, dirt and all. enjoy!

BG85.jpg

EDGER.jpg

equip1.jpg

insidetrailer1.jpg

insidetrailer2.jpg

2. thesargent

a few more.

truckandtrailer.jpg

MS192t.jpg

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice stuff. Is headroom in the trailer low or is it just the pictures? It does not look like I could stand in there.

4. thesargent

you are correct, headroom is low. but i dont spend much time in the trailer any how. i can reach everything i need from either of the doors.thanks.

5. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

How do you like that commercial honda? I was thinking of buying one in the spring or when my other honda craps out. How much did you pay? and im sure it bags well correct?

6. Stafford Landscaping

Stafford Landscaping LawnSite Member

How do you like the attachment for the string trimmer the round disc that's on the end of it I don't remember the name of it. but your supposed to be able to trim and edge with it.

7. thesargent

i love it! it bags awsome, although i dont bag that much. i payed 1100.00 for it, and havent had any problems at all with it. its my main mower that i use daily. it mulches good when its not to over grown.

8. thesargent

the edgit is sweet. it works great for maintaining an already existing edge. it works exceptionally well around flower beds where there is no curb or edging. i would recomend it.

9. thesargent

the other honda mower was given to me by one of my current clients, its for back up, it runs real good but is kinda slow compared to the honda commercial. i also would like a back pack blower someday, but im happy with the bg85 until it wears out.

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Is that a Wells Cargo trailer? its nice, do you do properties downtown where there isn't much parking space.