These are the stripes that arent the best.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thesargent, Jul 7, 2007.

1. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

the stripe pattern going 90 degrees to these are way more defined, but i thought it would look better to have stripes going out toward the ocean. it was foggy still so they dont show up as well. there was blue sky though just behind me. if i would have hung around a bit longer it would have cleared up. oh well, next time.

zimm1.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I bet that house is worth A LOT of money.......once the sun hits it right, those stripes will be very defined as well.......nice lawn!

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, and NICE view! Do you get dizzy going in circles trimming around all those round stepping stones? :waving:

4. thesargent

yes this house is on a very nice piece of property. they are only there MAYBE 30 days out of the year. and there is a stairway to the beach that they let me use, and it has the BEST butter clam bed around because no one can get to it. i can dig a limit of nice big steamer clams in 15 minutes. this is my favorite property because no one is ever there, they pay good, and its beautiful. ill get some pictures of the stripes going the other way teusday.

5. thesargent

yessir jasonrose i do, thats funny you said that because i always think that when i trim them. i do them once a month, and with an edgit its real easy cause i know right where my line is. i still get dizzy though if i go to fast.:laugh: