They are out there!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cos, Oct 25, 2001.

1. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Vas est Scrub?

foot power.jpg
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i cant tell by the pic, but im assuming hes towing around a 21 inch. how much does it cost to insure a huffy?
  3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

The image is fuzzy cause I took it in my car (that's why I reduced the size). It is the same set up as the other dude. He lives in my neighborhood and I will ask him if I can take a pic of his set up.
  4. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I can't tell either... Is he towing a mower behind a bike?

If he was any good he would have a blower on his back and the weedeater tied to the handlebars...
  5. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I believe this to be the start of a new cult/franchise. Low start-up costs. "We mow any size lawn-$7.95" :dizzy:
  6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I have to take another pic. Nice set up. hand blower, crafstmen mower, and curved shaft weedeater all in a small trailer.
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Man this guy travels a long way. I swear I saw him here in Memphis earlier this year.
  8. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Must be a franchise set up! No-name LCO.

I'm the one that took the orginal picture way back when:) Going to have to dig it up again.
  9. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

curses the've snuffed me out!:D
  10. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

C'mon Coz!!!
    Fess Up!!!
    WHY are you taking pics of other LCOs during the workday from your CAR if your not operating out of the trunk yourself?!?!?!

You really think that you can capitolize on Pauls ideas for TurfMag dont ya -LOL!!!